Personal and Business Credit Myths Debunked
Does credit confuse you?
Are you overwhelmed with understanding the ins and outs of credit?
Davon Simmons, Financial Coach and Credit Consultant, joins us on this week’s episode of Her Chic Business. She gets down and dirty into the nuances of personal and business credit for entrepreneurs.
Listen in to this week’s episode to get clarity around business entities.
This episode is brought to you by Innovative Tax Planning. My service that ensures business owners pay the least amount of taxes legally, ethically, and morally possible. It’s time to be proactive, be tax ready, and beat Uncle Sam especially since this is the greatest tax overhaul in 31 years. Visit betaxready.com/ for more info and to get started.
- Personal Credit Myths
- Managing credit is important for personal and business
- Credit utilization is key
- Dave Ramsey’s teachings are for the privileged 10:20
- Debt snowball strategies
- Cycle Breakers Bootcamp information 16:00
- Business Credit Myths 19:55
- Business credit is reported the same as personal credit
- You don’t need business credit
- CSNs, DUNNs number, and credit repair fees 22.55
Simplified For You
Use code HERCHICPOD to get a 10% discount for Her Chic Business podcast listeners!
Subscribe and Review
If you enjoy the podcast and care to share, please subscribe on Apple Podcasts or on your favorite podcast player.
- Dunn and Bradstreet
- Experian Business
- Experian Personal
- Equifax Business
- Equifax Personal
- Cycle Breaker Bootcamp